Double-entry and single-entry bookkeeping
We provide both systems of bookkeeping to the extent according to the needs and wishes of our clients. The complete processing from the receipt of original documents, their registration and posting, up to drawing up the final reports, or only accounting of already acquired documents or methodical leading of own accountants.
We have extensive experience in accounting and bookkeeing of subsidiaries of foreign companies from France, Germany, Austria, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland, USA and Great Britain.
Accounting and bookkeeping represents mainly:
- acquisition of primary documents into the accounting system
- accounting of documents handed over by the client
- processing of partial monthly accounts including VAT returns to the extent required by legal regulations
- processing reports and outputs required for reporting to the extent required by legal regulations
- reports for parent companies both in the Czech Republic and abroad
- preparation of documents for budget processing
- statistical reports for the CZSO
- warehouse billing
- property records, depreciation
- calculation of travel expenses, billing of business trips
- processing of road tax returns, real estate tax, real estate transfer tax
- administrative work (invoicing, keeping a log book, keeping stock records, etc.)
- electronic banking service
- preparation of audit documentation and assistance during the audit
- accounting and monitoring of the drawing of subsidies
- preparation of annual accounts to the extent required by legal regulations
- providing consultations
- tax consultancy
- representing the client in negotiations with the Tax Office or other institutions
An offer and references will be sent to you upon request.